“If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.”

20:08

Darryl and Jaime

Jaime
 

Darkly and Ian
 
Ian took this last photo of me, Darryl and Jaime

This post is a little delayed but I wanted to share it with you. The other week Ian and I went to see my Aunt and Uncle and two cousins. My aunt was out and my uncle was busy so we took the girls to hall place for a short while. I used to go to Hall Place when I was small with my nan before we moved. It such a beautiful place with a man house which you have to pay for and the gardens which are free. We only went for a walk around the gardens. We went into the greenhouse first then walked around the gardens. It's been a while since I saw my cousins so it was really nice to spend time with them especially as I treat them more like sisters. Jaime ran through a dip in the grass but as she ran through it she realised it was filled with water so got her feet soaked and had to take her shoes and socks off. She wasn't happy so we got her an ice cream to finish the afternoon of right.

 

Quote - The Secret Garden

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments