Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes There beneath the blue suburban skies

18:30

Dress/ Cardigan - both Topshop/ Shoes - Vans

Today I decided to make the most of the beautiful weather and wear this dress. I teamed it with my new Toms I got from eBay. I also took my red cardigan in case it got a little cold.

I met up with my mum in town as she goes away tomorrow. I saw the lovely red high waisted bikini that I out in my wish list Wednesday and couldn't resist trying it on. It looked so really beautiful on the fit was great. My mum got it for as a little present along with a beautiful daisy print camisole. I found a really nice trilby in the sale and got that with the what I had left on a gift and. So I had a lovely day. Now to have a lovely evening with Ian.

Penny Lane - The Beatles

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments