Time With the Family

14:56

Yesterday Ian and I spent a few hours and my nan and grandads. There house is the family home and is filled with so many memories. As the weather was lovely we spent the majority of the time in the garden I stood trying to take pictures of the bumble bees and butterflies. It took a while to get some good photographs and it was very breezy. The bottom of my nans garden is a proper country cottage style garden. My nan recently got a new addition to the family this cute cat which, she got from a sanctuary. The cat was already named legend so they stuck with it.

We then spent the rest of the time having tea and cake and looking through old family photographs. Before going to see my mum and dad and then going to dinner with them.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments