Foody Friday

14:01


I really love my food and I thought it would be a great addition to my blog. It will be a post that will be with a recipe, about a restaurant, cookery books/ shows and general foody bits. So to kick of off I've chosen to mention Jamie Oliver's new show.
Jamie Oliver has brought yet another show filled with womderful recipes to try. This time it's all about saving money with the title of the show being "Money Saving Meals" the shows sees him take a particular ingredient and meal and then expand it so you can get your money's worth. It also sees him give tips and tricks to saver ingredients and get the most for your money.









In the first instalment of the show Jamie takes Beef Brisket and makes a roast then uses the left over meat to make a second dish. Whilst also doing a Fish Pie and Pizza. All the dishes look amazing and I'm definitely going to have to try them. I'd really love the cook book. Overall the show is filled with usually tips and tricks and recipes. Only thing is the episodes seem really sort. I definitely recommend watching it especially if you need tips on how to make for your money.


You Might Also Like

0 comments