If you need me, call me, no matter where you are No matter how far, don't worry, baby

16:41











Jacket - H&M/ Star Top - Topshop/ Jeans - Topshop/ Shoes - Vans/ Hat - Topshop (eBay)

I've not done any outfit posts this week and today as the weather was a little better I thought I'd take the opportunity and get Ian to take some photos. I decided to keep the outfit casual but smart and it gave me an excuse to wear my new hat. Ian and I went to meet my Mum and Nan for a little shopping and a catch up over some Hot Chocolate. It was really nice to see them. 

Its been a bit of a busy week. I had my first proper week at work and I'm really enjoying. Ian and I also said goodbye to the iPad we decided it was time for a change and sold it and used the money to get a Samsung note. More about that in a post to follow. 

Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Lyrics




You Might Also Like

0 comments