I'm worse at what I do best And for this gift I feel blessed Our little group has always been And always will until the end

10:00







A couple of weeks ago I did a Grunge themed shoot. I have been wanting to do in for a a few years now. You may wonder why its taken me so long to do it. Well every time I organised someone cancelled or something went wrong and I couldn't do it. Also whilst trying to fit it in with university work it became a bit of a nightmare. I decided to just give it some time knowing I'd finally get to do it when it was the right time.
I took the photographs and styled the shoot. Whilst the models did there own make up. The shoot was excellent and I had real fun. Which is what I wanted, I wanted to do it just for fun. Both the models Hannah and Hayley where great and brought a lot of energy to the shoot. These are three images from the shoot to see more look on my website at www.charlotte-jade.com

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

You Might Also Like

0 comments