We choose the light and forgot the dark So bright this moment with a million stars

08:27




Mickley top -  eBay(Topshop) / Skirt -  Topshop/ Glasses - Primark



Kimono - eBay(Topshop)/ Bikini -  Topshop




Top and Skirt - Topshop/ Glasses - Ray Bans



Dress - Topshop/ Shoes - Havaianas



Top - H&M/ Skirt - Superdry/ Shoes - Havaiana's/ Hat - Topshop/ 
Glasses - Ray Bans


Playsuit - eBay(Topshop)/ Shoes - Toms




Kimono - eBay(Topshop)/ Dress - Topshop/ Shoes - Toms 



Dress - Dahlia/ Shoes - Toms/ Glasses -  Ray Bans/ Backpack - Urban Outfitters/ Bikini - Topshop 



Top and Jeggings - Topshop/ Shoes - Toms

I didn't take photographs of everything that I wore but here is some of the clothes I wore whilst on my holiday. A mixture of day and night oufits. The last one is what I wore home.
When packing for my holiday I kept in mind that it was only a week. I wanted to pack light as I'm usually one of those people that over pack. I had a lot of things I knew I could mix and match. Which meant I'd get multiple use out of things. I think I did really well when packing and I was super surprised how many outfits I could make. I semi planned what I could wear with what so that I didn't take something and not be able to wear it. 

Alive - Jessie J



You Might Also Like

0 comments