Wish List Wednesday

10:44



These are just a few things that have caught my eye recently.  Ever since I saw this Crop Angora Jumper I've wanted it, it doesn't even bother me that it's pink. It reminds of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch"  the movie it's the sort of thing I could imagine her wearing. This skirt is from Cath Kidston I love how bright it is. I got this Lush Showergel last year and it smelt like sweets. This lingerie is so beautiful and has that luxury feel  to it and it's also got a Christmas feel with its colour.  The coat is because I've just realised my proper coat has got a whole and when I saw this I thought it was a perfect replacement have to save a bit before I can get it. If you didn't already realise from ready my blog I love Pandora rings.  This one is so amazing and kits my favourite shape so even more reason I'd like it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments