Sales Sales Sales!

15:13

The sales have been on for a few weeks now. Looking at the sales online I've felt a little disappointed as I don't feel there has been that much on offer. 


Looking at Topshops sale I found myself captivated by the shimmery and metallic items. I have ordered the two skirts and I can't wait to see them.  The sequin skirt was a steal at £40 with it originally being £125. 

Red Playsuit
ASOS seemed to have a great range of items. I loved the these two Playsuits with their relaxed feel. These Cath Kidston Bottoms have beautiful print. I wanted a powder and love the packaging of Paul & Joe products. 



Blue Dress
Red Jumper
Jeans
I'm not usually a massive fan of warehouse clothes but I thought I'd give  it a look. I thought this dress was beautiful with the frosting of embellishments on the shoulders. Jeans are always a great buy and I love these black straight jeans. I've already got a red Jumper which I've nearly worn to death and I think this would be a great replacement. The only thing is I was a bit disappointed about the reductions as it didn't really seem they were reduced by much.
Hope you've all found bits in the sale. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments