Tell me what you want, tell me, tell me that you need me

17:00







Jumper - Topshop/ Dress - Miss Selfridge/ Tights - Primark/ Boots - River Island/ Hat - Topshop/ Engagement Ring

I've been a bit absent from the blog which I intend to change. This is a belated post as this is what I wore on mine and Ian's anniversary on Janruary 6th. I made the outfit look a little casual with my Jumper for during the day and I also wrote vans but forgot to take photo with them. Then for our anniversary meal in the evening I took the jumper off and wore my new boots I got a Christmas. I was a bit self conscious in this dress to start off with as I don't often flaunt my cleavage but I absolutely love this dress and i wasn't going to let it bother me.

Waiting All Night - Rudimental 

You Might Also Like

0 comments