Cookbook Cravings

13:43



As you know I really love baking, but I enjoy cooking too. I get a little frustrated at times as things don't always turn out as I hope, however that's where the saying "practice makes perfect" comes to mind. 
In no particular order these are the cookbooks I'm currently wanting. 

Where I'm currently changing my eating habits when I came across Love Bake Nourish I thought it was a great idea and I really want to give it a go. Along with Leon cookbook, I've never actually been in Leon before, but this Cookbook has lots of yummy looking recipes that I'd just like to try. 
I ready have a book called Cook Yourself Thin, which Gizzi was part of which has lots of yummy meals and cakes that are healthy and have a lower calorie count. When I saw this book I knew I wanted it immediately. The Meringue Girls Cookbook and We Love Madaleines are to satisfy my love of baking and all things sweet. Finally The Vintage Tea Party Cookbook is something I've wanted for a while but never end up buying it got loads of pretty ideas for little tea parties and has design templates and ideas for decorating and style the party and yourself. If your lover of all things vintage this book is for you. 
I'm always looking for new cookbooks so if you have any you think I should see/get let me know. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments