Little Mistress

21:18



Ian and I have our engagement meal coming up and although I'm not one to want to be centre of attention. I'd like to feel really good and look special and have a bit of the wow factor. 
I found this company Little Mistress and they have some beautiful pieces on their website. I'm loving the monochrome trend and when I saw this dress I thought it's definitely something a little special with the cut and print it's sure to stand out. Teamed with this blazer from Little Mistress too, and pair of bright coloured heels like these from Topshop will make the dress stand out even more. The clutch was added a quirky touch. This outfit would get the attention I feel I deserve and I'd feel great in it. It's definitely worth looking at their website you mind find that dress that's going to make you feel special. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments