Pretty Prints

13:25

 I love prints and after seeing Topshop have done a selection called "Prints Charming" I couldn't resist styling my own outfits based on some of the prints on Topshop. A how to on how to wear prints if you like. 



Keeping the outfit simple and bright. I chose this dress as I couldn't resist the candy coloured look of it. To keep with the bright look you can add a splash more colour with this contrasting coloured heels. I love Blue and Red together and feel they work really well in making an impact. This perfect for someone who wants a little bit of print. 


I love Gingham and these monochrome trousers are a must buy for me. I Teamed it with this bright coloured top to make the trousers pop. I teamed it with these shoes and this bag adds a fun element and a little more pattern. I find when you have a neutral coloured print it's always great to team it with a bright colour. I'd usually pick red, but I want to try other colours and I thought this was perfect. 


If you're really into your prints you could mix and match prints. With this outfit I've gone with this simple black and white spot Skirt and paired it with this tartan tee. As the patterns are the focus I've kept the shoes and bag simple and gone for black. You can team different patterns together and they can be a real eye catcher but be careful and some prints really don't work. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments