Rimmel London Salon Pro

13:32





Grape Sorbet Nail Polish

After getting engaged at Christmas I've been taking better care of my nails. I realised I didn't really have many colours so decided to see what was out there.  I came across this range of Rimmel nail polishes and I was really drawn to many of the colours in the range. I picked up this grape sorbet colour as it's not something I'd usually pick but thought I'd give it a try.  I love the colour and it helps to show of my engagement ring.  The nail polish is meant to last upto 10 days. It is good wearing but I found it didn't last that long. I was doing housework and washing up, which I guess was a factor in it not lasting as long.   However I did find it lasted a little longer that other nail polishes. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments