Wish List Wednesday

20:39


I've been looking at the boyfriend style coats and I can't decide whether I should go with black or get a colour. I really like this Miss Selfridge one and the colours lovely I don't usually wear pink so it wouldn't be an issue with the colours I have got in my wardrobe. I currently looking at different Tights as I want to get some with a fun print, these two are really cool. 
I love old school sweets so this book has been on my radar for ages. I starting to run low on my channel chance Perfume so this is a must. 
I've wanted a record Player for ages and this one is so exquisite I love the colours you can get particularly this one. This dress is easy but beautiful and would be great for spring. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ahh that dress is so pretty! Love this wishlist too :)

    http://katyelizabeth1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete