Wish List Wednesday

18:18



I love buying things for the home I feel with each thing Ian and I buy it makes it more homely and more us. 
At our engagement meal we got given some vouchers and a bit of money. We didn't expect it, but it was a nice surprise. We go to put the money towards things for the home. I really need a wardrobe I like this one from ikea but I'm keeping an eye out. Both the biscuit and train Cushions are really us and would be perfect to add to our home. These Pasta bowls are really cool and would go perfectly in our kitchen. The being from Joules is so exquisite with its nautical print. Every house needs storage which is what drew me to these quirky patterned boxes and this shoe storage. The Candle holders are just a little something pretty. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments