Mid Season Sale Picks

19:12



The Mid Season Sales have started and I've been looking to see what bargins I can get. These are my favourite picks from what I've come across. I love this set from Paul & Joe it's so sparkly and pretty would make any girl feel like a princess. This bag is too cute I love the pastel Pink sort of colour and it would be a great addition to any outfit. 
I've been looking for a coat like this for a while and I like the idea that this cost had neon flicks mixed in the tweed. This Top was to pretty I love the delicate romantic feel of it and if mixed with this skirt would play on soft and hard which would be really cool. 
Have you found any bargains? And are you enjoying the mid season sales? 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It feels like we only just finished the January sales haha! That flower top is just beautiful.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know can't believe it's the next lot of sales already

      Delete