My Favourites From The Oscars

20:26

Now I know it's been a few days so I'm a little late on posting this, but I couldn't resist. I'm not going to lie and say I've always been an avid fan and watcher of the Oscars because I haven't and I'm not. I love seeing what these actresses wear and so the last few years I've recorded it so I get to see all the beautiful and stunning dresses. 
These are some of my favourites from the night along with some of my favourite outfits from the Vanity Fair after party. 


Julia Roberts always looks amazing she has a classic look with this black lace dress and her hair pulled back. It's so simple yet stunning. I'm not always a fan of Angelina Jolie, but both this and the outfit she wore to the Golden Gloves were stunning. I love the warm tones of this dress and the embellishment it truly is a stand out dress. Lupita Nyong'o was stunning in this exquisite blue dress.


Anna Kendrick opted for this elegant black dress she always looks beautiful and seems to always look natural and not overly polished. Jennifer Lawrence is fast becoming one of the people I look at for style. This dress is sensational I a big fan of red and she pulls it off she looks very regal. Charlize Thereon stands out with this dramatic black dress. 
Now  looking at the Vanity Fair after party looks. 


Again Jennifer Lawrence looks stunning with this  striking dress. It's very different to what she wore to the Oscars. Evan Rachel Wood looks gorgeous in this Vintage looking dress the green is just extraordinary against her complexion and hair. Anna Kendrick had sick with black but gone with this endless dress which I prefer to her Oscars dress there's something so eye catching about it. 


Selena Gomez looks sensational is this gold dress. Zooey Deschanel looks quirky as ever in this flirty floral dress. I have a style crush for Zooey and I can't get enough. Finally Kate Hudson looks so elegant in this dress she reminds of old hollywood in this dress. 
I shown you my favourite but what are yours? I'd love know. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments