Primark Nail Polish Review

17:37


Primark Nail Polish - £1

Primark have brought out lots of new make up bits, well at least in my local store. I love getting a new nail polish, but I can't justify the prices for some brands around. When I saw this in Primark I couldn't resist and got it in this colour and a Lilac after all I can't resist pastel colours.
I was a bit dubious to start with as I wondered whether it would be good quality due to the price. However, I was proven wrong it's not the best quality nail polish I've used, but for £1 I don't think you can complain.
It's definitely worth the money however, if it were more money it wouldn't be as it wouldn't compare to other nail polish's on the high street.
Overall it's okay and I would happily buy it and use it for the price. As it's good value for money. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely nail polish! I think that Primark is great for trying out new shades. It's so cheap! This mint polish is very pretty.

    Jasmine xx
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yer it is a great to work out what colours look nice before spending out more money.

      Delete