Products I Want To Try

18:15



I'm always on the lookout for new products and these are some I'd love to try. 
I've got quite sensitive skin so it's important I don't stick to the same products. This is due to the fact that I've found products before that have worked really well with my skin, but end up not working well. Even though I've used them for years. 
I'm currently trying to experiment with different brands and products to see what works well. So if you have any you'd suggest trying I'd love to hear from you. 
I've been wanting g to try a bold red lipstick, but I'm not sure if it would suit me It's definitely something I'm going to have to try this year.
I've heard great things about Crabtree & Evelyn and Rituals products and I'd love to try them. Particularly this hand cream from Crabtree & Evelyn as I get really dry sore hands. 
I've tried Lush products and I've been working really well will them, however I'm yet to try and of their haircare bits. 
Benefit makeup is meant to be really good and I think it would be worth a try. As I've mentioned I've got sensitive skin and last year it began to get a lot more  sensitive and I started to go off make up because I was afraid what it might do. I have a few basic bits but I'd like to start wearing a little bit more and I think this little kit would be a great way of trying out a few products. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments