Will you still love me When I'm no longer young and beautiful?

20:01





Crop Top - Topshop/ Skirt - Primark/ Shoes - Trainers/ Sunglasses - Primark

I wanted to wear this skirt as I got it in the Primark sale a few weeks back, but I had't worn it. With the sun out I thought what better excuse to wear it. I teamed it with this crop top and some converse to give it a more relaxed feel.
I got compliments today saying I looked a little like a 1920's tennis player. I hope thats good anyway. I love the vibrancy of the skirt, which is what drew me to it in the first place.
I hope you're enjoying the sunshine if you've got it.

Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is such an adorable look. It's girly but casual. Love it!
    Kimberley x

    http://wardrobeconversations.com

    ReplyDelete