Wish List Wednesday

14:28



Spring is nearly here and I'm finding myself drawn to bright colours. This Top and Skirt from Topshop are so beautiful I thought they could be worn together or mixed with other bits I already have. I love nail polish this Essie one is a beautiful shade of purple and O. P. I's great too I've been looking for a dark red shade and this one would be perfect. This Necklace is a treasure It's Citrine. I'm a sucker for pastel colours and these heels from River Island are a must they'd go with so much even these two outfits. Oriental themed this Playsuit would be a great piece to add to my wardrobe.
I'm always looking for new products and when I found this conditioner on the Lush website bonus is its meant to smell like strawberries and cream. The beach hair look is something I've always wanted to try and with this Sea Spray Hair Mist I'm might be able to give it a go. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments