Beauty Haul

20:56

This is my first Beauty Haul post so this is all a bit new to me. I never thought I'd do a Beauty Haul. I'm not one to buy lots of make-up and beauty products, as I have such sensitive skin. So I have to be weary of what I use, which is usually a case of testing out a product and seeing what happens.


Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation/ RedKen Diamond Oil Hair Sample/ Botanics Gentle Cleansing Cream Ultra Calm/ Botanics Purifying Face Scrub All Bright/  Benefit Fake Up Concealer/ Benefit Total Moisture Face Cream/ Boot Essentials Cucumber Eye Gel/ Calvin Klein Eye Shadow Cream


Hope You Enjoy It

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovely haul hun :) Botanics is such a fab brand and the Hello Flawless is one of my fave foundations x

    creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you in glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  2. wonderful information shared about beauty haul,Thanks for sharing....my new post
    ttp://www.sazworld.com/lose-weight-simple-steps/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful information shared about beauty haul,Thanks for sharing....my new post http://www.sazworld.com/lose-weight-simple-steps/

    ReplyDelete