Happy Easter!

15:10

So we are well into the Easter Bank Holiday now and I've been quite busy over the last few days.
Spending time with Ian and his Family. It's been lovely to have some a relaxing Bank Holiday with a mix of Baking shopping and indulgence.


 

Yesterday I went with Ian and his mum to Canterbury. We had a little wander round the shops. It was so busy I didn't really take to many photo's. This is only a half hour away from where I live and I always forget how lovely it is. I really should make time to go to Canterbury more. I love the shops and whats even better is Primark is going to be opening there soon.

 



Today is spent being a bit lazy and indulging, with cake and chocolate and later a roast.





The recipe for my Carrot Cake Cupcakes is already up on my blog and next week I'll be putting up the Vanilla Cupcake recipe. So keep an eye out.


I hope you are all having a great Easter and Chilling out.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Happy Easter :)
      Thank you in glad you like them x

      Delete
  2. Cute pictures - especially the daffodils - hope you have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canterbury looks lovely, not somewhere I've ever been before. Definitely somewhere to look into though by the looks of things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Canterbury is lovely I'd definitely recommend a visit :)

      Delete
  4. I love Canterbury but then again I've lived here all my life!

    ReplyDelete