Loved By Mollie for Oasis

10:12

Here's a peek at the Loved By Mollie collection for Oasis. 
After putting out her first collection last year and it being extremely successful Mollie has come back to launch her next one. Filled with cute prints, co-ords and summer dresses there is something for everyone. 



Mollie was told to create pieces she'd love and want to wear, which she said "... was amazing as I love every piece." 



She "... wanted to select outfits that could be worn from day to night." 
For me these outfits are definitely that and you could wear them for any occasion. 
There are 30 pieces in the collection so there's sure to be something to suit everyone's style. 




Molly has enjoyed working with Oasis she said "... has been the perfect introduction into the fashion designing world..." 
She'd like to design her own range one day so this is a great starting point. 

For me seeing these preview images makes me want to buy something right away although I'll have to wait as it's not launched till tomorrow. 
It looks as though it has a bit of everything. It's gives the idea that it's a fun, girly and girly collection with a bit of edge. I got one can't wait to check it out in stores. 

I got quotes from daily mail. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This collection really is gorgeous! I just love the light pastel hues x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete