Manner and Mode Must Have's

10:00


These pieces of beautiful jewellery are from Manner and Mode and are definitely must haves for anyone's wardrobe. They are pieces that could take your outfit from day tonight. For me I like to keep my Jewelery simple, but to have key statement pieces which these items are. My favourite item is this beautiful Something Midnight Blue Necklace. I'm a sucker for Blue and Red and this piece caught my eye straight away it would be a great addition to any outfit and it would make a great statement. 
So if you're looking for some stand out Jewelery Manner and Mode is the place to go. So go check out their website. 

Manner and Mode is a great company whose mission is to bring fashion jewellery that's a cut above any other, whilst connecting women across the nation to create and share their style. 
Through this they also team up with a different charity each month putting some proceeds towards them. As their foundation is committed to helping empower women.

Whats even better is they will soon be shipping to Canada and the UK.
So why not go check out their website and just to tempt you a little more they have given me a code so you can get 20% off just type charlotte20

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love my Manner and Mode jewelry. I get to be fashionable and it's affordable

    ReplyDelete