See this penny in a stream Picking it up is easy.

10:44







Jacket - Topshop/ Coca Cola T-Shirt - Primark/ Grey Chino's - eBay(Topshop)/ Vans - Surfdome/ 
Bag - Primark/ Braclet - Gift from Ian's Mum

This outfit was styled around the Coca Cola T-shirt which was a purchase I recently made from Primark. I love the colour and it also helps my favourite coke is cherry. I also bought these Chino's last summer and I hadn't worn them yet as they were a little tight, but They are now fitting me and i thought they'd go nicely with this top. Finishing the outfit off with my vans and this bag, which I thought finished it off perfectly.

Someday Soon - KT Tunstall

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous outfit - I may have to pick one of those tops up in Primark tomorrow ;)

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper | An Undomestic Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'd seen these tops for ages and finally have in :)

      Delete