Whatever the weather We gon' be better together

11:54








 


Denim Jacket - Topshop/ Vest - Topshop/ Swan Trousers - eBay(Topshop)/ Shoes - Vans

I wanted to wear something vibrant as it is Easter and I think of all the beautiful colours I associate with this Bank Holiday.
I was so proud putting on these trousers today, which may seem silly. It's just I bought these back in August from eBay and they were so tight I couldn't quite do them up. So now I can and it makes me feel so good. I thought the print was perfect and teamed it with this purple vest as I thought it made it pop. As it's not warm how I'd like it I've put my denim Jacket with it and my pastel pink Vans.

What About Us - The Saturday's

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the swan trousers, how cute are they?? :) You look lovely :)

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! I also have the topshop denim jacket and am obsessed with wearing it!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with mine too just can't get enough of it :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my days! I have fallen absolutely in love with your trousers. What a lovely find.

    Regards.
    D,x

    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete