Wish List Wednesday - Birthday Special

21:57


Now it is just over a week until my birthday and I can't believe I actually know what I want. Now I know that may seem strange, yes there are things I always want to get but when it comes to my birthday I just can't think. It's like I get a block and just forget. 

As this year I've actually remembered I thought I'd share the things I'd really like, you may have seen some of these items mentioned on here before. Which means I really love them and I haven't been able to get them.

I love this Co-ord from ASOS and I could wear it lots of different ways. This Striped dress from Zara is super cute with its Floral sleeves. 
Who doesn't live beauty products and Perfume, giving yourself a reason to have a good pampering. 
My hands and feet are looking a bit worse for wear so this Burt's Bees set would be great. The Rituals set looks and smells amazing just like the Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume. 
Lastly the braclet and shoes would be an excellent finishing touch to any outfit and could take me through the seasons. 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the shoes and the the co-ord! All I want to own now is co-ords haha! Glad I found your blog through the bbloggers chat :) Josie xxx

    josielcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. I'm yet to buy a Co-ord but I can't stop looking at them :)

      Delete