Wish List Wednesday

10:39


As I've mentioned before I love prints which you can probably tell. I love these trousers from Topshop I've never had anything like them before and I'd love to give them a go. Epically teamed with this top from River Island. Now this Chemise and Lingerie is from my favourite band Elle Macpherson Intimates. They're so pretty, sexy and fit great in always looking at new releases.
This Korres set from Feel Unique is great with little sample sized products. This dress is so cute I love how only certain boys are coloured.
This Works product is something I've been looking at for a while and this would be great for those nights when I'm finding it hard to relax and sleep.

I hope you've enjoyed my wish list and I'd love to know what's on yours? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments