Vintage Fair at Mount Ephariam

16:34

Yesterday Ian, Chris (Ian's mum) and I went to a Vintage Fair that was at Mount Ephariam in Faversham. We paid £6 each, which got us into the fair and the gardens. The weather wasn't great, but that didn't ruin it.




There were stalls outside and then you went into the house where there were more stalls.




Amongst all the stalls were some wedding themed ones, like this one  Rings Rock  a company who make bespoke rings. It's definitely given Ian and I something to think about as the rings are so beautiful and would then be more personal to us.


Another stall that caught my eye was this stall which had hand printed bags. They really caught my eye I thought they'd be great gifts.




This vintage inspired shop was great I even got this dress (below) as I couldn't resist the colours and print.




This wedding boutique called Helena Fortley had a stall there and the dresses are so exquisite and the style I'd like. I think I will definitely have to pay a visit and try some of the dresses on.





They even had a little dance show, which was fun to watch.

Afterwards we had a look around the gardens.






These are some of the cards I picked up at the event.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a beautiful venue, looks like you had a lovely day <3

    http://creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete