What I've Been Up To

19:30

Recently I've just felt so exhausted and have been taking the time to relax and do things I enjoy.


I find it really hard to find books that I will actually read. By this I mean i find it hard to get into a 
 book. It's very rare that I will find a book I love. These are some books I got recently to read this month. The top one was a present from Ian and the others I got from my local Library.


Yesterday I went for a girly family trip to Where Memories Meet. We had Afternoon tea my family were so quick at grabbing things that I didn't really have a chance to take photo's.
It's the first Afternoon Tea I've ever been to and I have to say I was a little disappointed. As it wasn't much for the price and I felt like cakes I've made taste better. Apart from that I had a really nice time drinking tea and have a girly chat.















As I said in my OOTD post yesterday I spent the day indoors relaxing and painting. I recently got back into drawing and painting. I forgot how relaxing it is. I also had a little revelation, which i will be writing a post about soon.


I also sat back enjoyed some films and a face mask. This one from lush is so amazing it smells like cookies and its so moisturising. Definitely worth trying.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. just finished The Husband's Secret, good read! X

    ReplyDelete