Free Prints App

15:17



I don't usually pay any attention to the adverts or suggestions on Facebook, but when I saw one say Free Prints I wondered what it was.
So I decided to take a look and find out what it was. It turns out it's an app you can get on both apple and android phones. You get so many free prints every month and any extra you pay for.
I ordered my first lot of free prints and before I knew it they had been dispatched.


They had arrived in a few days and I was so excited. Ian and I keep meaning to get photo's printed and having an app where you can get the photo's from your phone makes it all so much easier.

The quality of the prints are great. You can see below a few of the photographs I got.
They are so good. I wasn't sure what to expect knowing they were photo's from my phone, but I have to say I'm really happy with them.


If you're looking for an easier way to print your photo's then I'd definitely recommend you get this app. It so fantastic and you can get photo's not just from your phone, but from other social media sites. You can get a few extra prints too by using my code cbailey38 

You Might Also Like

0 comments