Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume

16:22



I have to say I wasn't so keen on the Marc Jacobs perfumes a few years back. It took a very long browse at perfumes before I came across Marc Jacobs Dot. I was captivated immediately with its sweet fruity tones. 
The Perfume Shop describes it as "... a delectable blend of red berries, succulent dragronfruit, and sweet honeysuckle. The lush floral heart of the fragrance blooms with addictive jasmine mingled with energising notes of coconut water and orange blossom. The scent rounds out with a feminine dry down of creamy vanilla, driftwood, and sensual musk." 
Along with the smell captivating me the description does to. It makes me think of the exotic and dreamy romantic land, which I guess suits me. 
If you love sweet fruity perfumes I'd definitely recommend this. It's a great scent and I can't wait to try the other Marc Jacobs perfumes. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm like you, I aren't keen on the Daisy perfumes, they're too fresh and floral for me... I'm more of an oriental kind of person but I've smelt 'dot' and I really like it!

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete