Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation Review

10:00


As you may remember I've got sensitive skin, so when it comes to make up I have to be extra careful. I decided that I'd give Benefit's foundation a go as I'd read some great reviews.

The packaging is really simple and clean. It is easy to see how much you've got left, which means you know when you need to stock up.
It's a lovely creamy and moisturising formula, which works great when applying.
The foundation gives a nice even coverage and is easy to apply.
It's beautiful and light, which for me is really important. I hate a heavy foundation as it feels uncomfortable on my skin, but this is beautiful and almost makes you feel you've got nothing on.

If you're looking for a heavier or thicker coverage then I wouldn't suggest this. It is fantastic for those that want something lighter and it works great with my sensitive/dry skin. For me it's definitely a staple piece for my make up bag. I recommend that you give it a go if you're wanting to try something new. It would be a great choice for summer because of it's lightness.

At £26.50 it's not the cheapest foundation, but if you want great quality you have to spend a little extra. I'm not one to spend a fortune on make up, however I do believe that the base is the most important part. This foundation being as good as it is I believe it's worth every penny.

As I've already said I would definitely recommend giving it a try.

You Might Also Like

0 comments