Lessons in Life

10:00

After I read Lyzi's post a while ago called "26 things learned in 26 years" on Being Little it got me thinking about all the things I've learnt in my life. Which is why I thought, it would be a great idea to do this post. Not only to share what I've learnt, but to remind myself that I've learnt a lot in 24 years.

1. Not everyone is going to like you
2. School is meant to be hard
3. It's good to be yourself
4. Be open to change and new things
5. The little things are what matters
6. Balance in life is important
7. Don't let the negativity in
8. It's okay to let go of friendships that aren't good
9. Make time for yourself
10. Make time for family
11. Be comfortable with laughing at life and yourself
12. Food is great
13. Always be grateful and appreciative
14. Do what you love
15. Save money
16. Don't live with regret
17. Not everything is easy
18. It's okay to say No
19. Always have fun
20. Don't let people bring you down
21. Enjoy every experience
22. Don't rush into big decisions if you're not sure
23. Never give up on your dreams
24.  Everyone has bad days. What matters is you pick yourself back up

These are 24 things I've learnt in 24 years. It's good to remind yourself of what you've learnt in your life so far. It shows you that you've learnt and a lot and that we are always learning if life.

What are some of the lessons you've learnt?


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is a really sweet post! It's so important to look back at what you've learnt over the years. I still forget that not everyone is going to like you - it's a hard thing to accept but so important to remember.
    Jodie xx
    www.santersgrotto.net

    ReplyDelete