Wish List Wednesday

10:00


I've been looking for smart casual clothing and these are the few bits I'm wanting at the moment. 
Jeans are a basic item everyone should have and I love these ones from Oasis. White Shirts are also a staple and I haven't owned one since being at school. I love the relaxed feel to this one from Topshop and it would be a piece that could be dressed up and down. I found this River Island top on ASOS and the colours really stood out. This Cardi is great and I'm a sucker for this colour at the moment. Ever outfit needs a great pair of shoes and these brogues caught my eye along with these black and white flats. I feel like most of these items are simple basics and I could use them to make different outfits along with pairing them with pieces I've already got. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments