Monday Musings

09:34
























I can't believe that it is nearly Christmas. 
This year has oddly felt the least Christmasy this year. We put our tree up towards the end of November in order to try and get us in the Christmas mood. Sadly it failed but it's been great to look at and to remind us what time of year it is. It has got me thinking about how as kids Christmas is such a magical time of year and how we're full of excitement and joy. That's an amazing time and as adults we leave that behind. You have the rare few adults who still have the same feel about Christmas but for the rest is another day. 
For me I'm in the middle, but this year I think I feel less in the Christmas mood because Ian and I are thinking about our wedding. All our planning and buying has been for the wedding so I think it's natural that Christmas has been put to the back of our minds. 
So in order to try and get into the Christmas spirit we're going to watch Christmas films, eat Christmasy food and do Christmasy things. Before it's too late and we've missed it all. Until next year that is. 
I hope you're all enjoying the joys of Christmas. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments