Wedding Shoe Choices

18:28



As Ian and I have set a date with not a lot of time to go. I've decided to start looking at shoes. It may seem an odd place to start, but I figure when picking my dress I should have the shoes I'm going to wear. As then I can see how they look together and how the height works with the dress length. For me I want shoes that feel special without looking like a typical wedding shoes. I wanted shoes I could wear again and again. 
These are some of the shoes I've been looking at. I know I want a bit of sparkle and these shoes from New look are by far my favourite. I don't know what it is about them but when I saw them I just new I wanted them so I have got them and I love them even more. 
The converse are purely an after thought as I can change into them for comfort. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments