Wedding Dress Shopping

10:00



On Wednesday I met my nan and cousin Darryl to go Wedding dress shopping. 
Now I'm not going to share my dress with you'll have to wait until later in the year. I went to David's Bridal at Westfields in Stratford. 


I went in and there were a variety of different dresses to suit every shape and budget. 
It was a little overwhelming at first, but after having a look round I felt a lot more relaxed. 
My stylist who brought me the dresses was lovely and friendly. I came prepared with a list I'd seen on their look book which acted as a starting point. The second dress I tried on was the one and every one I tried on after just was right. I'm happy to say the second one had me and I ended up getting it. I was so filled with excitement and I felt so beautiful in the dress. I can't wait to wear it on the day. 

Afterwards we went for lunch and then I popped to Crumbs and Doilies as I would like a cake and cupcakes from them for our wedding day. 




I got a mixed mini dozen so I could take them home for Ian and I to try. They were amazing and left us wanting more so definitely going to be getting them for our wedding. 
It was a fantastic day and has made me excited for our wedding day. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments