Wedding Inspiration - Starting Point

19:54


As I've mentioned before Weddings can be a stressful time. I've found that if you have a clear idea of what you want as a couple and are on the same page you can get things done quickly. 
For me Pinterest has been fantastic I can have a mood board of all the things Ian and I love and want our wedding to be. I can access it where ever we are so we can explain to the necessary people what we're going for. As it is much easier to show people then to try and explain. 

For us the most important thing to start with was a theme and the colours we wanted. As this basically sets up the whole wedding. It helps to make all the other decisions and to give a clear idea of what will work and what won't work. 
I'm not going to lie I got a bit carried away adding pictures of beautiful weddings and inspiration and I had to look back on it and edit it. To have a more clear look for our wedding. I had so many ideas at the start and they couldn't all work together. 

Above is a smaller version of our wedding inspiration, which you can see fully on Pinterest. I don't want to give it all away as I won't be able to share what it's really like, but I like giving you an idea of where we get our inspiration from. 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We considered that but our parents would be really disappointed. We also like the idea of sharing it with our immediate families. We're having a small intimate wedding as we didn't want a big wedding.

      Delete