Books I Want To Read

18:26


Books are something I enjoy but that can also cause me some troubles. 
I'm quite picky when it comes to books. When I was younger I used to read a book a week but as I've got older I've found it harder to find books that keep me interested and wanting to read more. 
These are some of the books I want to read this year. 
I read Tina Fey's Bossypants book the other year and in suggests of other books to purchase came 'Not That Kind Of Girl' 'Yes Please' and 'Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?' I love a book that makes me laugh and particularly a autobiography so I'm definitely going to give them a go. 
After reading Giovanna's first book 'Billy and Me'  I fast became a fan of her writing and I can't wait for the lastest book 'Dream a little Dream' to come out in June. 
Lastly these two books are something I've been meaning to read. I feel like Maze Runner is something I've got to read especially as I've not seen the film yet. 
Mortal Instruments is purely as I watched the film and was intrigued as to what happens in the whole story so thought I should make a start reading City of Bones before reading the others in the series. 

I've got other books I want to read but I think I'll make a start with these books. 
If you have any recommendations of books for me to read them let me know. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i've been wanting to read Lena Dunham's book too but i've just bought Caitlin Moran's 'How to be a woman' so i'm gonna get through that first then go onto Lena Dunhams

    Jade x
    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete