Jawbone UP24 Review

10:00


When looking at the different fitness bands I decided to go into it openminded. I've never owned one before, but after hearing and reading lots about all the different bands I decided it would be perfect for me. I find myself wanting to become healthier and to make some better choices in terms of my wellbeing, but not being able to keep focused.

Getting a fitness band felt like the right way to go. Giving me the ability to track different aspects of life and to give me the focus I needed.

I choose the Jawbone UP24 as I wanted a band that worked with my phone and that let me track different aspects of my life. I also wanted something that wasn't incredibly expensive as some of the bands can cost a small fortune.


The Jawbone UP24 is a great lightweight band that comes in 3 sizes. If you look on their website it gives you size guidelines so you can pick the right size for you. I have had the band for 6 months now and it has made a great difference in my life.
A number of things drew me to this band. Firstly I wanted a band that was comfortable and stylish. Not like some of the other bands on the market which were quite bulky.
Secondly and the most important part is I wanted it to track my sleep, movement and eating habits.
The Jawbone can be used with different apps to give a more accurate reading of food and movement.



For me this band has been fantastic and I haven't had any problems with it. I honestly didn't think I would love it and wear it as much as I do. I never take it off other then when showering and when it's on charge. It really has made a great impact and change for me and has made me more aware of what I am doing.
It allows you to see trends in sleep, eating and movement. This is to make you have a routine and to give you more stability in your wellbeing. it has made me extremely aware of what food I am eating and how much of certain things I eat. For example I didn't realise how much sugar and carbs I consumed. It has made me have a more balanced diet and it has also made me aware of my sleep patterns.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to take the next step in monitoring their lifestyle and wanting to track the different aspects of their life. However, if you are wanting more from a band I would suggest you look at other versions or bands.
Jawbone has a band called the Jawbone UP 3 which is a more advanced band that also monitors heart rate. This is a bit more money, but if it's like the Jawbone UP24 it's definitely worth the money.

You Might Also Like

0 comments