Morocco Wardrobe Inspiration

20:34



So in just under two weeks Ian and I will be going to Morocco and I thought I'd put together a little wardrobe Inspiration. 
I want my clothes to be effortless and easy, but also light. A little like these outfits. A maxi skirt is a good piece to have along with a nice pair of Palazzo trousers as you can take tops and mix and match. Then a maxi dress is a great staple as you can wear it day to night. I love this top and really want something similar. This Jumpsuit is really lovely and vibrant and again is another day to night piece. 
For me I don't want to pack to much I want to pack light. Mixing and matching pieces to create multiple outfits. I'm going to use this as inspiration when packing bits I already had. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. ahh you're so lucky, hope you have a wonderful time in Morocco, a couple of pairs of palazzo trousers would be perfect for a place like that!

    Jade x

    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete