Trends - Stripes

22:37



I'm obsessed with patterns and particularly stripes. So when I saw that stripes are on trend I got extremely excited. 
I think patterns are a great way to add some interest and excitement to an outfit even more so if you tastefully clash patterns. 
These are some of my favourite Striped pieces I've found. These shirt is a great piece and could be styled lots of different ways just like this dress. Both pieces are from New Look  and they have some other great pieces too like this bag. I was immediately drawn to this bag not only did it have stripes but it had a pop of colour a great piece to have if you want a small amount of stripes. 
If you are looking for another small piece to add the stripes then this watch is beautiful and the colours definitely pop. 
These trousers from Topshop caught my eye and they aren't usually what I normally pick but I think it was the 70s vibe that drew me in. 
Lastly I'm a massive fan of Vans and I love that they're getting in on the trend with these striped ones. 
There's definitely something for everyone done when it comes to this trend and I think it goes without saying that I will be going full force with this trend. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments