Up-Cycling A Record Cabinet

12:00


Last year my mum gave Ian and I her old Record Player. Ian and I had been wanting to get one for ages so we could start our own record collection.
It was whilst at a boot fair that we came across this record cabinet.
Believe it or not when we first saw it we decided not to buy it. We then went back the following week and it had been reduced to £5. So we got it.


We went to a vintage style shop and bought some Chalk Paint as we felt it would give it the look we wanted. We went for white as then it would put all the focus on the record player and it would fit in any room.


I had these handles that I had been wanting to use on something and I thought what better place to use them. it's a perfect piece of furniture and goes so well in our house. We are pleased with how it had turned out and can't wait to find our next project.



You Might Also Like

0 comments