Wish List Wednesday

20:44

Lilac Chunky Caged T - Bar Sandals

Since getting back from Morocco I've been thinking of the warm nights to come here in the UK. I think I've got a bit of a wait though.
I saw this vintage to in ASOS and fell in love I love the combination of red and blue so that sold it to me. I've been listing over this perfume for sometime think I might have to give in and buy it. I'm loving all the different novelty bags particularly this one. Who doesn't love and good pair of jeans when I saw these I thought they'd be a great replacement for my old ones. I'm not usually one for green but I'm lovely it this year and I liked this Tunic as I can wear both on the warmer days and colder days. Finally I'm a sucker for pastel colours and when I saw these I thought they looked great.
So here's waiting for the warmer days to come but until then I best wrap up a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments