Damart Jumper

20:15


Just over a few months ago I was contacted by someone on behalf of Damart Clothing. Saying they'd like to give me an item of clothing to review. This was really exciting as this is the first time I have been asked to review an item of clothing.

Damart is a French clothing company found by three brothers. They are a company that is constantly adjusting it's range of collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care. They look to offer style and comfort. They have a range of women and mens clothing along with a homeware collections.


I picked this lovely jumper. I haven't got anything like it in my wardrobe and I thought it was a great transitional piece.The Jumper is light and with it's light colour goes with everything. It is a piece that can go with different looks. I decided to style it in one of my go to outfits which tend to be jeans, vans and a nice jumper.



One of the things that drew me to it was the detail at the top of the jumper. There's just something so lovely and romantic about it.


It's not a brand I'd come across before so it was great to see something new and different. I'd definitely recommend taking a look there are some great pieces on their website.

You Might Also Like

0 comments