Wish List Wednesday

11:33



I love prints as I've said many times before and I'm lovely some of the pieces this season. There's a great array of prints to choose from whether you want big and bold or simple. 
These are my favourite pieces at the moment and I think they are great pieces for the season.
 Jeans are a must and a staple of any wardrobe and these Ripped ones are fab. I have them in a pale blue and I love them so now I want them in black. 
The shoes again are a great staple for summer and these look super comfy. 
This culotte Jumpsuit is something I saw lily get on her blog llymlrs.com when I saw them I thought they looked really cool and would be great for the summer.
I've been on the lookout for a black Gilet and this one is definitely a contender.
The two dresses caught my eye when I saw them, I'm finding myself drawn to blue and green this season especially with these can prints.
This top is beautiful vibrant and would give a bit of colour to any outfit the cold Shoulder is a bonus to as I really like that look.
Finally it's this beautiful romantic feeling Skirt which would be a great addition to my wardrobe.
All these pieces are great and there's so much out there this year. I'm finding myself really excited by some of the pieces I've seen which is something I felt last year was lacking. So hopefully there'll be even more to come next season.

You Might Also Like

0 comments