Wish List Wednesday

21:39



I love buying bits for the home and getting pieces to make it more homely. Some of these pieces are for the garden and as it's summer I want it to look good outside and be our little oasis. Now who doesn't love to buy new bedding. I know I do this set has a perfect mix of girly and masculine. This candle smells heavenly. After getting one in the sale st Christmas which has nearly run out iI need to get another. 
Lastly storage is something I'm always looking for new pieces. I'm particularly on the look your something to store all our wedding memories in as I'd like to savour some bits. 

I'm always on the look out for new homeware pieces and new shops. So I would love to know what's top of your homeware wishlists and where you get your bits from. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments